NEXUS LETTER FEE SCHEDULE
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
There are two steps for getting your Nexus Letter.
- Pay invoice on Step 1,
- Expert reviews your records,
- Expert provides a draft of your nexus letter,
- Review your draft letter,
- Provide comments/feedback to expert,
- Finalize draft nexus letter with expert.
- Remit payment for Step 2,
- Receive CV,
- And your Nexus Letter.
HOW MUCH DOES A NEXUS LETTER COST?
Step 1 of Our Fee Schedule – $995 (Draft Nexus Letter) – $400 additional for telehealth, $350 additional for a 1 diagnosis $300 for each additional diagnosis and a new medical record. Mental Health Nexus Letters start at $1500 step one with a Telehealth.
- Draft of Nexus letter
- Record review up to 100 pages
- $1.75 per page over 100
- No Rush (average timeframe 3 to 6 weeks, with no deadline)
For Medical Nexus letter Step 2 of Our Fee Schedule – $700 first connection (Signed Nexus Letter) Discount Vouchers available from Combat Craig and taking BOOT CAMP
For medical nexus letters, your first connection at $700, in additional to Step 1, and any additional connections will be discounted, as follows:
- $700 – your 1st connection
- $600 on each additional connection
For example, the cost will be as follows:
- $700 for 1 connection
- $1200 for 2 connections ($700 + $600)
- $1900 for 3 connections ($700 + $600 + $600)
- $2500 for 4 connections ($700 + $600 + $600 + $600)
For Mental Health Nexus letter – Step 2 $1900.